The Michigan Lottery Promo Codes 2020 will give you the chance to benefit from the latest offers from the Lottery throughout the year.
50% Welcome bonus – 10 FREE Online Games + $10 bonus
To deposit funds and/or purchase a lottery ticket online, you must: be at least 18 years of age; have an account; have sufficient funds in your account to make the purchase; be a Michigan resident, be physically located in Michigan at the time of deposit and purchase; and be in compliance with federal, state, and local laws, these terms, and all Michigan Lottery directives, rules, and regulations. Additional T&Cs apply.
- 1 Michigan Lottery Promo Code 2020
- 2 Quality of MI Lottery’s Platform
- 3 Our Michigan Lottery Review: Could use a more modern touch!
- 4 Top 3 Choice Operators to Michigan Lottery
Michigan Lottery Promo Code 2020
- Welcome Offer – 50% deposit bonus and Free games of Treetop Treasures
- Daily Spin to Win – up to 1000 giveaway entries per day and free play games
- Let’s play giveaway – $100 In-Store Free Play and $5,000 Cash
Grab the Michigan Lottery Promo Code and create your account
The registration process is simple and will only take you a few minutes. Once you complete the steps below, you can start playing on the site and app.
- Click on the “Register” button, and you will be redirected to the form you need to fill out.
- The form is divided into three sections: Account Information, Personal Information, Confirmation.
- If you have a Promo Code, you need to enter it in the first section.
- If you entered a valid Promo Code, a confirmation message with the offer details would appear below the last stage of the form.
- Then you have to confirm your e-mail, meet the qualifications for the bonus and enjoy your reward.
- You will be notified by the Michigan Lottery Support team when you have to verify your account by providing proof of identity, age, and address.
MI Lottery’s Current Promotions and Bonus Terms
Other than the main promotions described below, you can also receive alerts of all the latest news and offers that the Lottery extends to its members. You can do that from the Account->Tools->Preferences menu. Keep in mind that you can change these settings at any time. You can also receive a Michigan Lottery promo code for existing users 2020 whenever they decide to offer it. To be sure, you will get it to turn your notifications on.
With the Michigan Lottery Promo Code deposit bonus, you get not only get up to $100 but also free games of Treetop Treasures, as well. You have to follow these conditions to be eligible for the bonus:
- This offer is only valid for new customers with validated accounts.
- You have to enter the Promo Code related to the offer in the first step of the registration form.
- Deposit funds to your account and use them to play any Draw/Instant game or a combination of games.
- You can claim your 50% bonus once you complete the qualifications and also play your free games of Treetop Treasure.
Daily Spin to Win
With this exciting daily offer, you can win Online/In-Store Free play or giveaway entries.
- This bonus is for new and existing customers alike.
- Each day you can win up to 1000 giveaway entries.
- All entries expire after the giveaway ends.
- You can redeem In-store free play prizes at all MI Lottery retailers.
- Online Free Play prizes will be credited to your account automatically.
Let’s Play Giveaway
Enter the generous giveaway for a chance to win $5,000 in cash and $100 In-store free play.
- The March Giveaway will be drawn on April 8th, 2020.
- The promotional period is from March 1st to March 31st.
- The $100 In-store coupons will be delivered via e-mail.
- If you win the cash prize, you will be notified via e-mail or phone.
- Only eight In-store games and seven online games qualify for the entries.
- You can see the full list of games on the site.
Helpful FAQs about the MI Lottery
Q: Can I play from anywhere?
A: No, you can’t. You can only play from the state of Michigan.
Q: If my account was closed due to inactivity, can I register a new one?
A: No, you may not create a new account, but you can contact Customer Services and reactivate your old account.
Q: How do I know that my personal information is secure?
A: The MI Lottery uses both physical and electronic safeguards to protect its customers’ information.
Q: How do I verify my information and payment method?
A: You can upload proof via the “Secure Document Upload” feature located in Account->Tools. If you do this ahead of the withdrawal, you won’t have to wait until the staff validates your information.
Q: How do I set a deposit limit, and does it take effect instantly?
A: You need to go to Account->Responsible Gambling->Deposit Limit. After you set your weekly limit, the change will take effect immediately, but if you wish to raise your limit, you will have to wait forty-eight hours before the change takes effect.
Q: Where do I download the full MI Lottery Android app?
A: You have to visit the mobile site from your browser and download the app from there.
Q: Can I change my notification settings after registration?
A: Yes, you can do it at any time via the Account->Tools->Preferences menu.
Q: Where can I claim my prize if it is higher than $600?
A: You can claim all prizes higher than $600 and lower than $50,000 at a designated claim center or any Lottery regional office. To claim prizes higher than $50,000, you need to go to the MI Lottery Headquarters.
Q: What do I do if my games aren’t starting in Google Chrome?
A: The most common solution to this problem is turning on Flash in Chrome’s advanced settings. If you are still experiencing this problem and your Flash setting is on, then we recommend contacting Customer Support.
Q: Is the Michigan Lottery legal?
A: Yes, it is. You don’t have to worry because the state holds all the licenses required to run lottery games. Though you can only play if you are physically within Michigan state borders.
Quality of MI Lottery’s Platform
Available In-Store and Online Games
The Michigan Lottery offers a wide variety of in-store and online games you can play. The online games are more, and we soon hope to be able to play all the games online. Their game library offers more than two hundred and thirty popular titles and also participate in the cross-state lottery games like Powerball and Mega Millions.
When you open each online game, you can see instructions on how to play it, odds, the top prize, ticket costs, and game rules. You can even try a demo version of the game for free. Not all of the games offer demo versions, though.
For the in-store games, the information provided is:
- Ticket Price
- Top Prize
- Find a Retailer
- Remaining Prizes
- Game Instructions
My Experience with MI Lottery
I had no trouble finding my way through the Michigan Lottery website. Almost everything is located in easy-to-find places I could see clearly. The Account section has everything I could need and more. The design can use an update because it’s not modern, but other than that, my journey was fast and easy.
Customer Support Quality
The Customer Support Center works 24/7 to accommodate the complaints and questions of the MI Lottery customers. You can contact them via:
- Phone Number
Unfortunately, the options are limited, and some might even call them old-fashioned since there isn’t a Live Chat option. Despite the few contact methods, the support quality is high, and the people working there are polite and helpful.
Other Player Reviews
“I’ve used the app for a while now, and I like some key features like signing in with a fingerprint (they should add that to the website too) and the ticket scanner, which is fast and easy. The app is sometimes so slow and has to stop the process altogether. It’s not as fun as other casino apps, and it’s prolonged when you buy tickets.”
“The app worked great for a while. After November 2019, it started glitching and freezing. I tried reinstalling and opening & closing it again, but I still can’t use all of the features, so I switched to the mobile site. The experience is slower due to redirecting pages, but it’s better than the mobile app.”
“The Google Play app is limited, and you can only get info from it. To get the full app, you have to download it from the website, but that app is from “unknown sources,” and I don’t like downloading these kinds of apps on my phone. So now I’m stuck with using the mobile site if I want to play on mobile, which isn’t as convenient as an app. Other than that, I liked the games they offered – very entertaining, and they are so many.”
The Michigan Lottery offers only a few payment methods you can use. Keep in mind that all transactions will appear in your “Transaction History” page after they ended meaning that pending withdrawals won’t appear there.
Online Game Card
3-5 business days
Mobile Receptivity for the Alternatives
Like any modern Lottery, you can take advantage of both a mobile site and an app. Both alternatives function correctly, and the choice will be yours, depending on your circumstances.
User-Friendly Mobile App
MI Lottery offers two fully-functioning mobile apps for iOS and Android devices. The Android version can’t be found on Google Play, but you can download it directly from the MI Lottery website. You will be notified via the app for each update you need to apply. As for the iOS app, you can get it directly from the App Store, but you won’t be able to update it due to Apple’s policy changes. If your app starts glitching or you have problems with your games, we suggest you start using the mobile site until MI Lottery finds a solution to the problem. The minimal operating systems that the app works fine on are Android 5.0 and iOS 10.
Conventional Mobile Site
The MI Lottery mobile site is just a smaller version of the original website with a standard layout design similar to many mobile sites. I think both the web and mobile site designs need a trendier makeover, but if you don’t want to download anything on your phone, the mobile site is the next best thing.
Pros & Cons
Our Michigan Lottery Review: Could use a more modern touch!
The Michigan Lottery has added a few exciting features to their site and app that I loved using. Maybe the best part is the ticket scanner because it’s fast and I don’t have to waste time. I also liked the live Keno drawings, which gave me a positive vibe because you don’t see the streaming feature in lottery sites often. There are a few things they need to work on like the quality and speed of the app, adding a wider variety of payment options and maybe considering running all of the games online, not just some of them, while others are only available in-store. When it comes to bonuses, they don’t offer much. We have to wait for the Michigan Lottery Promo Code for existing users if we aren’t new. Overall, while they have exciting games and a few useful features, they need a more modern website design and an update to some of the more negative areas.
Top 3 Choice Operators to Michigan Lottery
- Pennsylvania Lottery: The PA Lottery is one of the best lotteries in America. They have a wide variety of games and donate their proceeds toward elderly citizens of the state. They offer exciting promotions that are updated each week/month. One thing they have in common with MI Lottery is the traditional website design.
- New York Lottery: The NY Lottery pulls you in with the best website design in the industry, and they keep delivering with their different games, but when it comes to promotions, they are not very consistent.
- Delaware Lottery: The DE Lottery has an abundance of games you can play and an attractive website platform. The Lottery also offers table games in different locations around the state, which I haven’t seen a lottery do. One thing they are missing is the offers and promotions. They need to add this section soon if they want to show people that they are stepping firmly into the industry.