The Pennsylvania Lottery has a website full of exciting games that will fulfill your desires even when you are not at their retail locations. You can check out their promotions below.
- First Deposit Match: Earn a 100% Deposit Bonus, Up to $100 Bonus Money on your first deposit.
- Grumpy Monday: Earn 20% Cashback – Worth up to $100 Bonus Money
- Daily Promotions: Details On Site
The total amount of the player’s Deposit Bonus award will be communicated to the player via electronic mail to the email address associated with the iLottery player’s account within 3 business days of the end of the promotional period and will be credited to the player’s account within 3 business days of the end of the promotional period. Additional T&C's apply.
PA Lottery Bonus Code: Welcome Offers & Promotions
|PA iLottery Offers||Welcome Bonuses (2020)||PA Lottery Bonus Code|
|First Deposit Match||Earn a 100% Deposit Bonus Up to $100 Bonus Money||MAXLOTTO|
|Grumpy Monday||Earn 20% Cashback - Worth up to $100 Bonus Money||MAXLOTTO|
|Pennsylvania Payout||$75,000 Prize Draw||MAXLOTTO|
|Daily Promotions||Details On-Site||MAXLOTTO|
- 1 PA Lottery Bonus Code: Welcome Offers & Promotions
- 2 Welcome Bonuses – Get Up to $500
- 3 PA Lottery FAQ: Key Information to Keep in Mind
- 4 Quality of PA Lottery’s Platform: A Closer Look
- 5 Final Thoughts: Definitely Recommended
- 6 Top Alternatives to PA Lottery
How to Register to PA Lottery: A Quick Guide
Before you can get your bonus, you must create an account at PA’s website. The form you must fill out is pretty straightforward. In it, they will ask you to fill out your:
- full name
- e-mail address
- date of birth
- phone number
- country of residence
- Strong password
- Two security questions
There is also a field where you can provide a bonus code. If you have it, you should use it to get access to their welcome bonus. The information you provide must be correct because if it isn’t, you wouldn’t be able to withdraw any of your future winnings. In the form, you will also be asked to check some boxes:
- You verify that you are 18 years or older and that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
- You confirm that the information you filled in the form is accurate. Also, you can’t be an officer or employee of the Lottery or their subcontractors.
- You acknowledge that you know you can’t give your account to anyone for any reason.
- The last two boxes are optional. One is for agreeing to receive the Special Offer E-mails. The other one is for agreeing to receive no more than three Special Offer text messages per day to the phone number you provided in the form.
- Enter the PA Lottery Bonus Code
Welcome Bonuses – Get Up to $500
The PA Lottery’s welcome bonus is pretty standard – a 100% match bonus to your first deposit. While you may have seen this welcome offer in other lotteries, it has an additional twist that may change your mind about the conventionality of the bonus. You will also get a $5 gift, and if you are lucky, you might turn these $5 into $500.
- You have to be a new client with a fresh account
- If you fail to use your bonus code during the registration don’t worry, you will get one more chance once you make your first deposit
- The only people who can play on the website are the ones who are in Pennsylvania
- The bonus is only for the site, and you can’t use it in any of the physical lottery locations
- First, you must deposit a minimum of $10 to qualify for the bonus
- It doesn’t matter how much you deposit except the minimum requirement. The only sum that will be matched is up to $100. Anything above that will not count towards your bonus
- To get to withdraw your earnings, you must bet your bonus at least ten times
Other promotions for consistent clients and their T&C’s
There are also offers extended to regular clients. The daily promotions are available for each of the seven days of the week. Here are some of them:
The Big Benjamins Prize Draw
Every Monday you and ninety-nine more people have the chance to win $100. In the final week of the month, the prize you can win increases to $10,000. The terms and conditions of this offer are:
- To qualify for this bonus, you must deposit a minimum of $25 for entry.
- To enter every Monday, you must click on the “Claim” button on your My Bonuses page.
- The $10,000 winners must pay state and federal taxes and intercepts according to law.
- To withdraw your winnings (except the $10,000) you must wager them x5 times. For example, if you win $100 Bonus Money, you are required to place $500 in wagers.
- The promotional period is every Monday from 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM.
- Only the 100 winners of the $100 prize are eligible to win the grand prize of $10,000.
Text Ya Tuesday
Tuesdays are reserved for people who have agreed to receive text messages with promotional offers. The texts are free, but data and standard text message rates may apply, depending on your carrier. Check for more information with your mobile operator.
If you haven’t checked the text message box, don’t get discouraged. All you have to do is go to My Account, select the Contact Preferences menu, and check the boxes (e-mail and text) next to “Special Offers” to receive coupons and promo information. Don’t forget to click “UPDATE” before exiting the page.
You may get texts with different offers, for example, cashback on a specific game, free bonus money or a match bonus to a deposit.
The Wizard of all Wednesday
Every Wednesday you get a 20% Cashback Bonus of up to $100 for the three most popular games on the website:
- THE WIZARD OF OZ™
- GRUMPY CAT®
Weekend e-mail Special
Just for being an e-mail subscriber to the Lottery you get a promotional e-mail every Thursday. Some of the offers you may get are 10%-100% Deposit Bonus, 50% Cashback on a specific game or $5 Free Bonus Money. To be included for the day you must subscribe before 05:00 AM on a Thursday.
Jungle Tumble Friday and Lucky Sunday
These 20% Cashback bonuses are for the games Jungle Tumble (on Fridays) and Lucky You! (on Sundays). The terms and conditions for these offers are:
- Log in to your account and claim the bonus from the My Bonuses page
- Deposit a minimum of $25 to qualify for the 20% Cashback on the Jungle Tumble game
- At the end of the promotion, you will get a Cashback Bonus of up to $100 Bonus Money
- You must play-through your bonus five times to be able to withdraw it.
- The period of the promotion is Fridays and Sundays from 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM.
Different percentage surprise bonus every Saturday. The bonuses can be Cashback, Free Bonus Money, or Deposit Bonus.
PA Lottery FAQ: Key Information to Keep in Mind
Q: How can I deposit or withdraw my funds?
A: You need to access the Cashier menu. It is in the “My Profile” page. Almost all current e-wallets and payment options are available.
Q: Is the website legal?
A: Yes, it is. A player must be 18 or older to open an account or play games on the website.
Q: Does PA Lottery have a mobile app?
A: Yes, they do. You can download it directly from the website. It has a lot of the features the site has.
Q: Does PA Lottery have a Welcome Bonus?
A: Yes, they have a popular welcome bonus, you can read all about it in the article above.
Q: Is the sign-up process free?
A: Yes, the registration process is free, but if you want to play any games, take advantage of their bonuses or participate in the drawings, you have to deposit funds to your account.
Q: Where can I play from?
A: You can only play from Pennsylvania, but it is not necessary to be a citizen of the state.
Q: Is there a promo code I could use?
A: Yes, you can enter our exclusive PA Lottery Bonus Code MAXLOTTO
Quality of PA Lottery’s Platform: A Closer Look
Simplicity is vital in the design and quality of the PA Lottery’s platform. You can enjoy your games ad-free and find everything you are looking for in the easy-to-use platform.
The website is pretty easy to navigate. There is a lot of marketing information on their home page. You can read about previous winners, the history of the Lottery or their latest projects. There is also a search option for anything you can’t locate right away. You have the main menu on the top from which you can access the iLottery page by clicking the “Play Online” button above the promotional banner. Once you are directed to the iLottery page, you can find all the games they offer.
Games: A Wide Array of Slots Games
PA Lottery has a wide array of slots games you could choose from. Their collection consists of forty-three titles. Among the most popular are:
- The Wizard of OZ
- Lucky You!
- Monster Wins
- Jungle Tumble
- Pennsylvania Payout
Their newest addition is “Prospector’s Gold,” and it has gained a lot of attention from users. They also have eleven draw games, a collection of Scratch-Off games, Keno, Fast Play Games, and an Xpress Sports (live) section.
Customer Service Quality
The website’s Player Support Team is available 24 hours a day. They also have a very detailed Help Center. In it, you can find questions relating to the rules of the games, payment options, promotions, general account questions, and more. There are also three other ways to contact them if you can’t find your answer in the Help Center:
PA Lottery has made getting help a lot easier. They have numerous ways to find the information you need. Their Help center is full of questions in several different categories, such as:
- Rules of their games
- Payment options
- General account questions
- Responsible Gaming / Self-Exclusion
If you still have trouble resolving the problem, they have a Player Support Team standing by 24/7 to help in any way they can. You can contact them via:
- Phone number
- Live Chat, through the website’s platform.
Also, on their website, you can find a contact for a Problem Gambling Helpline. The company also has accounts with major social media such as Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
There are no transfer costs for all transactions. If you wish to get your winnings, you must first complete a “Claim Form.” You can find it on their website.
- ACH Direct Transfer (e-check) – no limits
- Credit / Debit Card (VISA/Mastercard) – no limit on debit cards, but they have a $1,000 limit for credit cards per 24 hours
- PayPal – no limit
- PA Lottery Play+ Account – the limit is the max balance for the account ($25,000)
- iLottery WebCash (voucher) – $1,000 per transaction
- PayNearMe (CVS Pharmacy, 7-Eleven, ACE Cash Express or Family Dollar Location) – no limit
- PayPal Account – $10,000
- PA Lottery Play+ Account – $25,000
- ACH Direct Transfer – no limits
PA Lottery’s Mobile Optimization & Responsiveness
The company has a mobile application available for Android and iOS users. The Lottery’s games are the first mobile and online gambling products available in the state of Pennsylvania. Like most gaming platforms, you can find the iOS app in the official App Store, but the Android app can be downloaded from the website directly. The app is available only for users who have iOS version 6 or above and Android 4.0 and above. There are no special promotions for the mobile app but you can still enter the PA Lottery Bonus Code.
The design of the mobile website is also convenient and simple. Playing the games on your mobile is easy and doesn’t put unnecessary strain on your device. Of course, a better mobile experience is the app, because it loads faster and it is easy-to-use.
Final Thoughts: Definitely Recommended
The PA Lottery and its website are well-thought-out and straightforward. You won’t be overwhelmed with unnecessary ads or pop-up menus. The site is designed so you have access to everything you may need and it still looks stylish. Their Welcome Bonus is standard, you can find it at any casino or lottery website. They could think of unique welcome offers in the future.
They could also work on their payment options. They should offer more withdraw options, not only three. The category they are doing pretty well in is Customer Service. They have a stand-by team for any problems you may have and a ton of FAQs at the Help Center. All in all, PA lottery is a solid option for everyone who seeks simple online entertainment and gaming.
Top Alternatives to PA Lottery
The top 3 competitors of this Lottery are its most significant neighbors by state:
They have a simple and attractive website, but that’s not all. They also offer more types of games and sports betting.
New York Lottery
This state lottery has more users, which means higher prices. Their customer service is outstanding, and their website is high-end.
West Virginia Lottery
It has a modern interface combined with unique promotions. They can add more games to their collection.
PA Lottery Bonus Code Validity: December 2020